Adaptations and technical information
Height and width dimensions of the garage door. The height and width can also be adjusted.
Do you want a specific color on your garage doors to give a better overall impression of your property?
Features of the garage door, defaults, and optional accessories
We have corrosion resistant garage door elements.
Give the facade an extra boost with decor windows on the garage door!
Door in gate
We also supply door in the garage door. See some examples here.
All our steel doors
Garage door no. 21
Garage door no. 22
Garage door no. 23
Garage door no. 25
Garage door no. 33
Garage door no. 30
Garage door no. 31
Garage door no. 32
The door should be 4 cm wider than the aperture
204-604.10 cm interval is standard.
The width can also be customized as desired.
The door should optimally be 1 cm higher then the aperture
187, 194, 200, 206, 212, 215, 219, 222 ,225.
233, 240, 245, 252, 258, 264, 268, 271, 274, 277, 280.
286, 292, 298, 304, 310, 316, 320, 321.
The height can be customized as desired.
Customize the colour on your garage door.
Would you like a particular colour on your garage doors to provide a better impression of your property? We can supply just the shade you desire. All we need is the colour code type “NCS" or "RAL".
If you only have a colour number, your paint supplier can convert the number to one of these codes.
The garage doors are spray painted with a 2-component polyurethane paint. This is a strong varnish that has a long shelf life. Of course, it costs more to have your own colour, but then you will also be more satisfied with the overall impression on your property.
Egenskaper & teknisk informasjon
- Solid fittings and rails
- Thickness 42mm.
- Rust-proofed and painted for long life or covered in foil. Quiet operation.
- Insulated with polyurethane foam providing good strength and stability. Eco-friendly insulation
- Shape stability especially important for very wide garage doors. Pre painted or covered in foil - ready for installation and use.
- With or without a surface texture or foil covered. Solid fixing of screws for the hinges and fittings.
- Solid steel capsules close the ends of the sections. Solid steel backs give a very nice back side.
- No visible screws or rivets on the outside.
- Anti clamping modules and internal shielding protect against personal injury.
- Springs that will not damage the surroundings if a failure occurs
- Steel in all mounting parts.
- Steel/nylon in the castors with steel ball bearings. 45 mm diameter. 11 mm shaft of castors.
- Sturdy hinges. Sturdy rails.
- Solid mounting angles and suspension materials.
- Wall Rails with protective covers against injury.
- Rigid door sections counteracts door sagging when open.
- Anti clamping.
- Swivelling castors.
- Insulation value/U-value* is 1,7 W/(m2k)
- It requires 21 cm, in additional height, including space for the door opener and side clearance of 10 cm
* U-value is an expression for thermal conductivity. The lower the U-value is, the better the insulation properties.
Advice on optional equipment
We recommend that an automatic garage door opener be mounted on every garage door. It provides a better security against burglary and it gently maneuvers the door.
If you do not choose this solution the alternative is to mount a manual lock.
Corrosion resistant garage door components
Description of garage door section components. Each layer represents the additional protection of the garage door sections.
The illustration shows the average of the garage door section:
- High quality protective foil is is used on both sides - protecting the sections against scratches from the manufacturer to consumer.
- Polyester surface. Garage doors nr 24 and 28 have a top layer with foil that mimics unpainted nut wood.
- Corrosion protected zinc surface - galvanized.
- Steel plates of fine quality.
- Corrosion protected zinc surface - galvanized,
- A layer that secures the connection between the polyurethane foam and steel plates.
- Polyurethane foam
The garage and garage door often give the first impression. Give the facade an extra lift with a decorative window on the garage door.
Often a garage is used for different tasks, and a window in the garage door will provide give you some natural light in addition to the electric light. The daylight from the window will also help ensure that you don‘t feel so isolated and enclosed in the garage when you are in there.
The Windows of the garage doors can be supplied with single or double layer plexiglass. If you use the garage in winter for other activities it is best to select insulated glass. Perhaps you might like to have a heated garage so it will be comfortable to sit in the car during winter?
There are 3 traditional pattern to choose from sunburst Spokes and Cross bars In addition, you can choose windows without patterns.
In addition to traditional patterns, we have exclusive square and round windows with frames in brushed steel. We deliver the entire window casing in aluminium.